- Start Date: TBC
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Permanent
- Region: South Wales
- Sector: Recruitment
- Category: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: Up to £24,000 dependent on experience
New Directions is a leading training and recruitment company based in Cardiff. With a commitment to staff development and a positive working environment, New Directions truly aims to be an ’employer of choice’.
We have exciting opportunity for a proven recruiter to join our new Commercial division. The role offers fantastic scope; you will have a broad remit with the potential to secure business without constraint. At the same time, you will have the backing of an extremely successful organisation and full management support. As the role grows, you will have chance to work on both temporary and permanent roles, with the potential for a Team Leader position in the future. You will earn commission from day 1, at an extremely competitive rate. While this role will be highly challenging, it also offers a great work life balance with 25 days holiday per year (plus the chance to buy an additional 5 days).
To be successful in this role you will need to grow your business through client visits, networking, B2B Sales and will be a proactive, professional and persuasive consultant with a practical approach to your sales strategy in order to build successful relationships with clients to service.
- Demonstrable experience within the commercial recruitment industry
- Confident in both the client and candidate experience in both selling and servicing
- A proven track record of recent billing
- Be able to generate new business and sustain a strong working client relationship
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work with a passionate desire to hit and succeed with your targets
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
Please apply with a CV and covering letter indicating how you meet the person specification.
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.