- Duration: Maternity cover
- Job Type: Maternity Cover
- Region: North West England
- Sector: Education
- Salary: 20-27.5K depending on experience
- Job Ref: WirralMAT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join New Directions Education Ltd – a market leading education recruitment company that has strong values and a genuine passion for providing quality supply staff. Our experienced team are committed to providing both our candidates and clients with the very highest level of service.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant. Our unique business is looking for an individual with drive, sales ability and capacity to develop mutually beneficial business relationships.
Our close-knit team offers a supportive and structured sales environment, with the support of both communications and compliance teams, but we also actively encourage employee innovation and for individuals to create their own sales style and technique.
If you would like to be part of the New Directions Education journey, have a look at the full job description:
Summary of Responsibilities
• Manage schools within designated areas
• Contact all users and lapsed user clients within set time-scales
• Maximise business and manage the expectations of clients
• Visit a minimum of three schools per week and to incorporate dedicated days out on pre-arranged calls
• Maintain business with existing clients and utilise support from Business Development
• Utilise ADAPT database in accordance with ND Education policy and procedures. Notes to be recorded on every occasion
• Monitor and liaise with Senior Recruitment Consultant or Manager re reports affecting own geographical area
• Whilst on visits and during call activity to schools promote New Directions Education full services i.e. CPD Training
• Organise and attend cluster meetings so that Headteachers will allow New Directions Education to fully promote all areas of our services
• Once allocated to host a hospitality event, ensure that places are offered to as many different clients as possible without inviting the same individuals
• Manage telephone activity in accordance with incoming and outgoing call levels as outlined in company call strategy
• In busy periods, assist other recruitment consultants to fill bookings
• Attend any necessary internal/external training required to enhance own development
• Liaise with internal credit control team regarding invoice payments from schools
• On-call service to be completed on a rota basis
• Ensure you meet all criteria for this job role as outlined in the education career map
What New Directions can offer you…
• Unrivalled opportunities to continuous training and development, as well as an aspirational Development programme for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent career development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Long Service Awards
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy holidays
• Christmas Savings Scheme at 3% Interest
• Cycle Scheme
• IVF Policy (5 days leave) after 18 month service
• Childcare Vouchers
• 3 x Life Assurance
• Refer a Friend Scheme £250
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.