New Directions Education London is one of the leading teaching supply agencies in England. The team of experienced consultants operate across the city and surrounding boroughs in recruiting staff for the education sector. As well as providing a professional recruitment service, New Directions also offers a wide range of training courses to support our clients and candidates continuous professional development.
The London office recruits for nursery, primary, secondary, additional learning needs (ALN) schools and FE colleges from short-term cover to long-term supply. By working closely with local authorities (LA) they provide the right solution the first time.
New Directions is a member of the education division of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an umbrella body of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We cover the following areas: All London boroughs but predominantly Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Brent, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Wansworth, Westminster, City of London, Lambeth, Camden, Islington, Southwark, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
We recruit for the following positions: Qualified Teachers, Learning Assistants, Newly Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Nursery / NNEB staff.
- The very first New Directions office was opened by Chairman Jeff Tune in London in 1994. It was located approximately 100 metres from where the team are currently based.
- In a recent satisfaction survey 87% of New Directions candidates said that they would recommend New Directions Education to fellow professionals.
- New Directions Education is on preferred supplier lists across London.
- 78.4% of bookings with the London team have been for more than one day.
- New Directions has recently received 100% in their reaccreditation of the English Quality Mark Audit.
Jeff Tune, Chairman, New Directions Education Ltd
We work closely with primary, secondary, ALN schools and FE colleges across the city. Our team operate across London and the surrounding boroughs to ensure a first class service is delivered to both candidates and clients alike.
Our Latest Testimonial
Angel Raynham Children’s Centre has been using New Directions Education for the past year. We have used them to cover absences in our day care setting as well as cover for our crèches.
I have found New Directions to be a highly professional and reliable company, who have a clear understanding of the candidates we require and therefore would not hesitate in recommending them.
Lucille Laudat, Angel Raynham Children’s Centre