New Directions Education Manchester is based in a landmark office building at a prominent, central location in Manchester’s established and vibrant business district. New Directions Education is one of the leading teaching supply agencies in England. The team of experienced consultants operate across the city and surrounding areas in recruiting staff for the education sector. As well as providing a professional recruitment service, New Directions also offers a wide range of training courses to support our clients and candidates continuous professional development.
The Manchester office recruits for primary, secondary and additional learning needs (ALN) schools from short-term cover to long-term supply. By working closely with local authorities (LA) they provide the right solution the first time.
New Directions is a member of the education division of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an umbrella body of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
We cover the following areas: Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside, Trafford, Stockport and Salford.
We recruit for the following positions: Qualified Teachers, Learning Assistants, Newly Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Education Admin Staff, Caretakers, School Technicians, Invigilators and Nursery Nurses.
- Since the Manchester branch opened in January 2011 the team have registered over 500 candidates.
- The team in Manchester have filled over 7,000 shifts across the region to date (August 2014)
- In a recent satisfaction survey 87% of New Directions candidates said that they would recommend New Directions Education to fellow professionals.
- 73.48% of the bookings placed with the Manchester office are short-term initially.
- There are over 170 schools listed on the Manchester City Council website* for the immediate Manchester areas.
*Accurate August 2014
Our Latest Testimonial
New Directions have always provided Heybrook Primary with an excellent service and deal with any issues quickly and professionally, going the extra mile to ensure we get an excellent service even at very short notice. Supply staff are of a high standard and New Directions comply with all legisltions.
Carol Gibson, Heybrook Primary School, Rochdale
How to find us
- Office Manchester:
New Directions Education Ltd
6th Floor, Peter House
Tel: 0161 636 9450
- By Train: Oxford Road train station
- By Tram: Metrolink - St. Peters Square
- Travel Information: Transport for Greater Manchester