New Directions Education Manchester is based in a landmark office building at a prominent, central location in Manchester’s established and vibrant business district. New Directions Education is one of the leading teaching supply agencies in England. The team of experienced consultants operate across the city and surrounding areas in recruiting staff for the education sector. As well as providing a professional recruitment service, New Directions also offers a wide range of training courses to support our clients and candidates continuous professional development.
The Manchester office recruits for primary, secondary and SEN schools from short-term cover to long-term supply. By working closely with local authorities (LA) they provide the right solution the first time.
New Directions is a member of the education division of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an umbrella body of the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
We cover the following areas: Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside, Trafford, Stockport and Salford.
We recruit for the following positions: Qualified Teachers, Learning Assistants, Newly Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Education Admin Staff, Caretakers, School Technicians, Invigilators and Nursery Nurses.
- Since the Manchester branch opened in January 2011 the team have registered over 400 candidates.
- The team in Manchester have filled 6403 shifts across the region to date (June 2012)
- In a recent satisfaction survey 87% of New Directions candidates said that they would recommend New Directions Education to fellow professionals.
- 73.48% of the bookings placed with the Manchester office are short-term initially.
- There are over 170 schools listed on the Manchester City Council website* for the immediate Manchester areas.
*Accurate June 2012
Our Latest Testimonial
I deal with my Account Manager at New Directions Education on a day-to-day basis as part of my position as Cover Manager at St Patrick’s R.C. High School, Eccles.
I have always found her to be extremely professional in all the dealings I have had with her. She is courteous and polite and always provides suitable teachers to cover any absences we have.
The service we receive from New Directions Education is first class, I would not hesitate to encourage any of the schools in the Salford Area to use New Directions for supply staff.
I have also passed New Directions details to staff who have been on a temporary contract at St Patrick’s for them to register.
It is a pleasure to work closely with the team at New Directions and I hope to continue doing so.
Denise, Deputy Office Manager/Cover Manager – St Patricks RC High School
How to find us
- Manchester Office:
New Directions Education Ltd
9th Floor, Peter House
Tel: 0161 636 9450Fax: 0161 636 9451
- By Train: Oxford Road train station
- By Tram: Metrolink - St. Peters Square
- Travel Information: Transport for Greater Manchester