New Directions has been embedded within the education sector across Wales and England since 1999. As one of the premier supply teaching agencies to the education community, we are able to offer a service that reflects the needs of both our candidates and clients. We can offer recruitment and training solutions for primary, secondary and specialist educational needs (SEN) supply teaching needs from our branches in Wales (Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham) and in England (London, Bristol, Hereford, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool).
New Directions provide the following personnel to schools:
- Qualified Teachers – Primary & Secondary
- SEN Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- Exam Invigilators
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- Secretaries, Administrators, Receptionists, Bursars
Advantages of our Service
- New Directions Education Limited has a database of approximately 10,000 candidates.
- All personnel sent into schools have a recent Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and have been interviewed face-to-face by one of our education recruitment consultants.
- We provide the option to register your ‘own’ supply teachers with New Directions in order to make savings.
- We produce a detailed programme of training courses for schools in local venues in South Wales.
- We present a curriculum-based selection of training courses for supply teachers in school holidays ensuring that New Directions teaching staff are of the highest calibre.
- To provide you with a personalised service, we have designated account managers to deal with schools in each county so they can work with you in order to gain a good understanding of your requirements.
- For your convenience we have an on-call service to deal with your requirements 7 days a week so that we can answer your queries from 7am to 9pm.
- New Directions is a corporate member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
If you would like to speak to an account manager about your recruitment needs please contact us using the form below.