- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: April 2018
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Job Ref: AMALN
- Salary: £20,000 - £27,500
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Cardiff office as an Account Manager to work with our clients, filling both temporary and permanent roles. The desk is already doing exceptionally well. We are looking for someone to use their sales skills to take it to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To recruit, vet and maintain effective working relationships with all candidates available for supply work within your designated area of responsibility.
- To provide those teachers/educational personnel with a professional agency supply service, finding them the supply work that they desire whilst treating them with respect and being open and honest with them at all times.
- To establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools (all relevant staff of) in your area who have a demand for educational supply staff. Organise and attend Cluster Meetings so that Head teachers will allow ND ED to fully promote all areas of our services with user and non-user schools present
- To provide those schools with an efficient and professional supply service based upon respect, complete honesty and total commitment.
- To develop relationships in all using schools with the full range of staff who might benefit from our services: The person in ‘charge of supply’, the head-teacher, the SENCO and staff responsible for filling vacancies (heads of departments / deputy heads).
- To secure additional school relationships through making suitable contact, at a suitable time, in a suitable way, with a suitable offering, thus finding additional work opportunities for your registered supply staff.
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or part of a team
- Previous Recruitment experience in a sales role is essential
- City centre location in Cardiff
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th February 2019