- Location: Aberystwyth
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Addysg, Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
Do you have sales experience and fancy a change in career? If so, New Directions has an exciting opportunity for a Welsh speaking Sales Consultant to join our established Aberystwyth office. To be successful in the role, you must be a strong communicator, and have a sales background . No previous recruitment experience is required, however we are looking for individuals who are serious about a long term career in education recruitment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of schools with designated areas, keeping in regular contact via phone, email and visits to ascertain their requirements for supply.
- Recruiting candidates according to compliance guidelines.
- Ensuring an excellent service is being offered to both our schools and candidates.
- Networking and attending conferences with the view to expanding your area of business.
- Updating our IT system and carrying out all administration tasks with accuracy.
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well on own or part of a team
- Full driving licence
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th June 2018