- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: March 2019
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Job Ref: AMS
- Salary: £21,000 - £26,500 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Swansea office as an Account Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of schools with designated areas, keeping in regular contact via phone, email and visits to ascertain their requirements for supply.
- Making sales calls in line with KPIs.
- Recruiting teachers according to compliance guidelines and offering them an excellent candidate experience ensuring New Directions is their agency of choice.
- Networking and attending events with the view to expanding your area of business
- Updating our IT system and carrying out all administration tasks with accuracy
The successful candidate must have recruitment or sales experience and a proven background demonstrating ability to win new business and maintain relationships. Other specifications include:
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well on own or part of a team
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th February 2019