- Location: Aberystwyth
- Start Date: 8 April 2019
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Job Ref: BCA
- Salary: £19,500 - £21,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- Winner of HR Professional of the Year – Wales HR Awards 2018
- Winner of Innovation and Excellence Award – Corporate LiveWire Awards 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Winner of Best Professional Services Company – Cardiff Life Awards 2018
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of a Bookings Consultant is to work to build the amount of available staff for the Branch and to fill incoming bookings from using schools supporting the Account Manager.
- Creating external links to enhance the database of candidates.
- To sell the benefits to candidates of registering with New Directions
- To register candidates in locations onsite and offsite.
- Pre-vetting, interviewing and completing follow up tasks to get candidates through New Directions compliance and activated speedily.
- To contact on hold candidates and archived candidates to see if they are available to work for New Directions.
- To provide administrative support to the Branch.
- To complete Job Adverts and News Stories for the Branch.
- To fill bookings with appropriate members of staff and confirm with the schools.
- To build relationships with existing clients.
- To send booking confirmations, profiles and any other appropriate documentation requested by the school.
- Using New Directions systems and managing telephone activity effectively.
- Dealing with client questions and queries in the absence of the Account Manager.
- Updating New Directions availability lists.
- Managing payroll processes and obtaining and managing timesheets.
- Taking part in on call duties.
- The successful candidate must be a fluent Welsh Speaker
- Enthusiastic and motivated, determined to see the Branch thrive.
- Excellent communication skills, happy to meet new people and sell the benefits of New Directions.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Willing to learn and take instruction.
- Able to work as a part of a team driving for results.
- Able to self-motivate and travel to locations to meet new candidates and develop staffing levels.
- Able to use systems and have knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Administrative experience to ensure the smooth running of the Branch.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 28th March 2019