- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
- Start date: June 2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
Our award-winning business recruits for the most vulnerable in our communities with both professionalism and sensitivity, this includes:
- Children’s Services
- Child care provisions
- Young offenders
- Residential homes
- Adult Services
We have an excellent opportunity for a Bookings Consultant to join our highly successful Social Care division.
- To contact candidates on a regular basis to build a rapport and establish their availability and employment requirements.
- To be responsible for managing the shift process dealing with client requests and filling bookings with available candidates promptly.
- To be responsible for booking confirmations to both clients and candidates.
- To be responsible for securely sending candidate profiles and any other documentation requested by the client.
- Providing assistance to the Social Care Recruitment Consultants in the temporary placement of staffing.
- To keep the Recruitment Consultants updating with any recruitment shortfalls based on unfilled shifts.
- To be responsible for managing the payroll process dealing with timesheets, invoices and pay/client queries.
- To manage the procurement systems in place and ensure all requirements are met.
- To ensure that all client information is up-to-date including subsidiaries and rate matrix.
- Delegation and actioning of the public folder and distribution list emails.
- Assisting the Social Care Support Consultant when required to ensure that all candidate information is completed such as booking candidates for interview, sending confirmation letters, application forms, entering all candidate information on internal IT system.
- Ensuring that all candidate files are up-to-date and available for inspection by internal or external bodies.
- To assist with candidate registrations/recruitment days as requested by the Senior Support Consultant.
- To cover for staff absences, i.e., completing payroll, uploading job adverts
- Dealing with general queries/calls/walk-in enquiries to the office.
- To provide general administrative support to the Social Care Department.
- Taking part in On Call duties (Optional).
- Any other duties as determined by the requirements of the Company at any particular time.
- Administration or sales support experience preferred.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and using their initiative.
- Communication – Excellent communication skills, verbal and numerate. Has the ability to adapt style to meet audience.
- Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with different types of people.
- Time Management – Sound time management skills, is pro-active with managing workload in order to meet deadlines and strives for efficiency.
- Results driven – Strives for excellent results and high quality standards.
- IT literate – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Application for :