Care Co-ordinator, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
We’re looking for compassionate and caring problem solvers to join our wonderful team in Cardiff as a Care Co-ordinator. No two days are the same! You’ll play a key role in the recruitment and coordination of carers and support our service users with their needs.
This is a varied role, where you’ve got the opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities in a rewarding and fast-paced environment.
- Your organisation skills will be used every day to plan and schedule rotas, making sure there’s cover provided and our clients receive a great service
- Gain a deep understanding of what our clients need and how we can deliver a consistently high level of service
- Conducting supervisions and staff appraisals
- Handling objections and challenges with confidence and providing effective solutions
- Spreading the word on what ND Care & Support can offer, by attending community events
- Working closely with our clients, maintaining a great understanding of their needs
- Updating all systems with accuracy
- You’ll be experienced in recruiting, vetting and training new carers
- Providing a quick response to new carer applications
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of carers and making frequent contact with them to understand their availability for work
- You’ll be fully flexible, with the ability to participate in our on-call rota as and when required
What we do offer?
- A base salary of £20,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending on your experience)
- Additional Commission pay.
- Birthday day off!
- Health cash back scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance programme
- Development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more)
- Uncapped Commission
- Christmas savings scheme
What is needed for the role?
- QCF Level 3 (Ideally)
- Ideally you will have experience as a Care Co-ordinator
- People management or team leading experience
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Staff Plan / PASS system experience would be advantageous
- Flexibility to participate in on-call rotas when required