Care Co-ordinator (Abertillery)
- Location: Abertillery
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Start date: 20/09/2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
Are you currently working as a Domiciliary Senior Care Worker and looking for that next step up?
Do you want to work in a friendly office environment that not only delivers first class care but supports the surrounding community?
If you are the organised type and bold enough to make sound decisions you could find yourself looking after our Care Workers and making sure that all of our clients are best matched with the right Care Worker for them.
Being a Care Co-Ordinator for us comes with great responsibility as you will need to make sure that all of our Care workers are fully vetted and trained before they can deliver crucial care in the community.
The Care industry doesn’t stop when the rest of Wales stops, it’s 24/7. So, you will need to be flexible to get out and about in the community and also participate in our on-call rota.
You’ll never get bored as no two days are ever the same, one minute you’ll find yourself conducting a risk assessment on a new care package and the next you’ll be having a lovely chat with a potential new care worker!
We can promise you that it’s probably one of the most self-rewarding roles out there and in return for your dedication and hard work for us you will receive:
- A basic salary of £20,000 – £24,000 per year plus on call payments
- Health cash back scheme, free glasses, free massages, access to an Employee Assistance programme and much more!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and if you stay with us for two years that will rise to 27 days) plus if you value your leave, we will give you the opportunity to buy up to 5 more holidays
- Opportunity to join our 3% interest Christmas savings scheme
If you have previous experience working as a senior care worker and hold a QCF level 3 qualification or equivalent we would love to hear from you!
What New Directions Education offers:
Application for :