- Location: South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Care & Support
- Category: Care Co-ordinator
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We are looking for an experienced Care Co-ordinator to join our successful and close knit team. This role offers a chance to build on your existing skills in an award winning organisation with great benefits and training opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work within policies and procedures which promote a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure records are maintained to a high standard and meet compliance needs.
- Utilise the brokerage service to maximise business opportunities.
- Meet all new clients generating confidence in the service.
- Ensure service delivery plans are established with any associated personal care plans prior to new service delivery.
- To ensure appropriate risk assessments are developed and implemented.
- To review and spot check any package to ensure compliance to the care standards.
- Ensure appropriate inductions are arranged for new services.
- Ensure regular contact is maintained with service users and or their representatives.
- Attend review meetings as and when requested.
- Ensure concerns regarding vulnerable adults and children are reported without delay.
- Ensure staff have the appropriate skills to support a service user appropriately.
- Arrange regular recruitment activity.
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good administrative skills
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to cope with change
- Ability to empathise and be understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- People management skills
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltdfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2018