Care Co-ordinator, Abertillery
- Location: Abertillery
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
We’re looking for compassionate and caring problem solver to join our wonderful team in Abertillery as a Care Co-ordinator.
If you have experience in care co-ordinating, or in a senior care role and are looking for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you today! This position would be based in our Abertillery office, with responsibility for our Balenau Gwent service, so local knowledge of the area is essential.
As a Care Co-ordinator, no two days are the same! This is a varied role, where you’ve got the opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities in a rewarding and fast-paced environment.
About the role:
- Your organisation skills will be used every day to plan and schedule rotas, making sure there’s cover provided and our clients receive a great service
- Gain a deep understanding of what our clients need and how we can deliver a consistently high level of service
- Conducting supervisions and staff appraisals
- Handling objections and challenges with confidence and providing effective solutions
- Spreading the word on what ND Care & Support can offer, by attending community events
- Working closely with our clients, maintaining a great understanding of their needs
- Updating all systems with accuracy
- You’ll be fully flexible, with the ability to participate in our on-call rota as and when required
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary of £20,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending on your experience)
- Birthday day off!
- Health cash back scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance programme
- Development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more)
- Uncapped Commission
- Christmas savings scheme
We can only consider your Care Co-ordinator application if you have the following:
- QCF Level 3 (essential)
- Experience as a Care Co-ordinator/Senior Care Worker
- People management or team leading experience
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Staff Plan / PASS system experience would be advantageous
- Flexibility to participate in on-call rotas when required