Care Worker – ND Care & Support
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £17,062 per year pro rata, plus travel time
- Start date: 01/08/2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
Did you cry when Simba’s dad dies in the Lion King?
Didn’t everyone? But if you’re the Caring type, with a sensitive soul inside a tough exterior, you’ll love working for us. You don’t need experience, you’ll receive full training free of charge, but you do need to be a car owner (Motorcycles and Mopeds are fine too; we draw the line at horses).
Days, Nights and split shifts are available, depending on your requirements. In return for your hard work, you can expect the following;
- Choice of temporary or permanent contract
- Part or full time hours to suit
- Refer a friend bonus
- Career progression – our entire team, right up to our Director, started as a Care Worker
We provide varied care, tailored to the needs of the individual, which may include:
- Washing, dressing and preparing food
- Supporting service users during trips and day time activities (if you’re lucky, this might include bingo)
- Completing daily reports with accuracy
If you would like to complete your NVQ in Health and Social Care, we offer the opportunity to do that too.
If this interests you, please contact Cath Day.
Phone: 02920 827509
Or ‘Apply now’
You will get a response. Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV, send us a cover note and we’ll get back to you
What New Directions Education offers: