Care Worker – ND Care & Support, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £17,062 per year pro rata, plus travel time
- Start date: 01/08/2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
Did you cry when Simba’s dad dies in the Lion King?
Didn’t everyone? But if you’re the Caring type, with a sensitive soul inside a tough exterior, you’ll love working for us. You don’t need experience, you’ll receive full training free of charge, but you do need to be a car owner (Motorcycles and Mopeds are fine too; we draw the line at horses).
Days, Nights and split shifts are available, depending on your requirements. In return for your hard work, you can expect the following;
- Choice of temporary or permanent contract
- Part or full time hours to suit
- Refer a friend bonus
- Career progression – our entire team, right up to our Director, started as a Care Worker
We provide varied care, tailored to the needs of the individual, which may include:
- Washing, dressing and preparing food
- Supporting service users during trips and day time activities (if you’re lucky, this might include bingo)
- Completing daily reports with accuracy
If you would like to complete your NVQ in Health and Social Care, we offer the opportunity to do that too.
You will get a response. Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV, send us a cover note and we’ll get back to you
What New Directions Education offers: