Morning Caretaker, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Facilities
17.5 hours per week – 6.45am – 10.15am Monday to Friday
Purpose of Role:
To carry out caretaker duties at our Head Office location in Cardiff.
Caretaker – Key Accountabilities:
- Opening of the building.
- Completing daily Fire equipment checks
- Completing daily Health & Safety Visual Audits
- General maintenance within the building, the courtyard, pathways and carparks.
- Assist with Fleet vehicle requirements.
- Ad Hoc duties as noted in the Maintenance/Fault Log.
- Ad Hoc duties as instructed by Group Facilities Manager.
Will also be expected to carry out additional hours when cover for PM caretaker duties are required. Typically Annual Leave cover.
- Positive and helpful attitude; pleasant, polite, patient and trustworthy.
- Takes responsibility for own actions and acts with honesty and integrity.
- Good team player.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.