Client Relationship Manager
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
- Start date: August 2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
Leading into a new academic year we have two vacancies for Client Relationship Managers to work with our existing team to develop business in schools within a designated geographical area. This is an exciting chance for an Education Sales professional to join Wales’ leading education recruitment agency.
New Directions can offer the successful candidate a flexible working pattern with the potential for term time only working and some home working, as well an excellent suite of benefits. We are soon to be moving to new offices in Llanishen; with free parking and easy access from the M4. This role attracts a highly a competitive commission scheme and a company car.
Working with the Director of Business Development/Branch Managers to bring non-using and identified using schools, to use and increase usage respectively, the objective to increase the market share of New Directions Education.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Developing business with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools following our sales strategy.
- Working closely with branches to identify schools to target.
- Engaging with allocated schools to build and maintain strong relationships, utilising sales skills.
- Arranging sales visits to schools in order to gain an understanding of their requirements and discuss our recruitment and training services.
- Attending conferences, cluster meetings and networking in order to obtain access to a wide audience of schools.
- Previous Recruitment experience, preferably within Education.
- Proven field sales experience.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- New business sales specialist.
- The ability to represent New Directions in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of the local and national education developments.
- The ability work as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, candidates, Headteachers, School Business Managers, Local Authority Officers and other Education Related Employees.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
Application for :