Client Relationship Manager, Wirral
- Location: Wirral
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: From £30,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
Leading into a new financial year, we have two vacancies for Client Relationship Managers to work with our existing team to develop business in schools within a designated geographical area at New Directions Education branch on the Wirral. This is an exciting chance for an Education Sales professional to join the UK’s largest independent recruitment group of recruitment agencies.
Working with Director of Business Development, Regional Sales Manager and Branch Managers, you will bring on non-using and identified using schools, to use and increase usage respectively, with the objective to increase the market share of New Directions Education. You will support the growth and development of the Wirral branch developing new business across primary, secondary and SEN schools based in local authorities across the Wirral, Cheshire and Merseyside.
New Directions Education can offer the successful candidates an extremely lucrative compensation/commission package and a preferential working pattern to suit their lifestyles. You will be a sales champion skilled in seeking out and securing business opportunities through a range of sales tactics and strategies. These roles will suit individuals who are experienced education recruiters who have achieved consistently high billings and GP figures throughout their career, and now looking to take the next step and move away from a desk to focus on new business and client relationships.
- Developing new business with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools following our sales strategy
- Working closely with branches to identify schools to target
- Engaging with allocated schools to build and maintain strong relationships, utilising sales skills
- Arranging sales visits to schools in-person or virtually in order to gain an understanding of their requirements and discuss our recruitment and training services
- Attending conferences, cluster meetings and networking in order to obtain access to a wide audience of schools
What we’re looking for
- Extensive field sales experience / highly experienced Education recruiter
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- New business sales specialist
- Holds a full UK driving license
- The ability to represent New Directions Education in a professional manner
- Knowledge of the local and national education developments
- The ability work as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, candidates, Headteachers, School Business Managers, Local Authority Officers and other Education Related Employees
Who are we?
New Directions Education is an award-winning supply teaching recruitment and training agency. We cover roles from qualified teachers to school support staff for long and short-term supply positions. A market leader and supplier of choice, New Directions Education is a master vendor and is one of the preferred, or contracted suppliers to over 20 local authorities across the UK as part of the Welsh Government’s National Procurement Service Framework. Established in 1999 we have offices across Wales and England.
This role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package outlined below:
- A basic salary starting from £30,000 per annum pro-rata (dependent on experience) plus commission based on performance and regular incentives/sales campaigns
- A company car or car allowance of £3,000 per annum, as well as a company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working pattern to suit your lifestyle and needs – this could include term time only hours, part time hours, agile working etc.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays pro-rata and if you stay with us for two years that’ll increase to 30
- You can buy up to 10 more holidays pro-rata and we will give you your birthday off
- Private medical insurance and health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 6% contributory pension scheme and Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
How to apply
Please submit a CV and covering note explaining why you are the best fit for this role. For more information, please contact Tom Coleman on 02920 390150.