- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
As a Contract Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day obligations of a busy Account. You will be required to deliver exceptional Customer Service to the designated end user. The role is non-sales based as the contract is already in place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Client relationship with End User.
- Maximise business and manage the expectations of clients.
- Be IT confident to be able to use systems which are used for recording staff bookings.
- Be task focused and have the ability to use Excel spreadsheets to record and report information.
- Visit clients half termly to review service levels.
- Monitor and liaise with Senior Accounts Manager or Branch Manager regarding reports affecting the Account.
- Manage telephone activity in accordance with incoming and outgoing call levels as outlined by Branch Manager.
- In busy periods, assist other account managers to fill bookings.
- Attend any necessary internal/external training required to enhance own development.
- Liaise with ND Credit Control regarding late invoice payments from client.
- Strong attention to detail when using IT systems to track payments from client.
- On-Call service completed on a rota basis.
- Any other duties advised by the branch manager to meet the business needs.
- Support team with their recruitment needs and is effective interviewer who manages whole process well and secures candidates to NDe.
- Adds web adverts, minimum per week as outlined in the Branch KPIS (manager to confirm) and is comfortable dealing low level compliance queries.
The successful applicant must have a passion for delivering the highest quality Customer Service. The role include will require you to Manage a professional relationship and also process highly sensitive data. No Sales experience is required for this role but the ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or part of a team
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th December 2018