- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 4 weeks temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Holdings
- Category: Accounts
- Salary: £9 per hour
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We are currently looking for a Data Entry Clerk for a temporary 4 week period. The role will be responsible for verifying information for accuracy, making corrections and updating data. A high level of attention to detail is needed, and you should already be familiar with basic types of organisational software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Update existing data
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- A high level of attention to detail
- City centre location in Cardiff
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2018