Digital Marketing Executive, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Communications & Marketing
New Directions is an award-winning group of companies with an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer in South Wales.
This role, based in Cardiff, is a great opportunity to join an existing leading marketing and communications team, and play a vital role in the new digital growth and continued success for all businesses within the Group.
You will be comfortable working across all paid and organic digital channels, be excited about reaching and engaging with new customers, whilst continuously developing our existing customers’ online experience.
New Directions operates a successful digital B2B and B2C business that has a growth plan to both modernise what exists, and to capture the opportunity of growing markets across all businesses. In marketing terms, the plan involves developing the business’s brand and identity, redesigning the websites to drive greater SEO traffic, running new digital marketing pilots and activities across all paid channels, and setting-up CRM activities to drive customer retention. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in all of these workstreams across all businesses.
- Successfully carried out a previous Digital Marketer role in multiple companies, agencies or across projects.
- Proven experience managing successful PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Synergised understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, conversion optimisation, landing page optimisation, paid marketing, re-targeting, etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Successful experience of email marketing systems to deliver effective email strategies to continuously improve the customer journey and increase retention.
- Stakeholder management skills, able to rationalise and influence executive sponsors.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Resilience and tenacity to work to strict deadlines.
- Digital marketing qualification – CIM or equivalent
- B2B and B2C customer acquisition
- Brand / display advertising, email marketing [outbound from third party list] and CRM
- A/B testing to optimise media/spend performance
- CIM Post-Grad Diploma