Field Care Supervisor (Abertillery)
- Location: Abertillery
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £18,500 per annum
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
Do you want to be part of a close-knit and friendly team that helps support your local community by delivering exceptional care to promote the independence of our client’s lives?
Do you have a background in the Care Industry and have a big heart that always looks to make positive changes?
As you know, no two days in the Care industry are ever the same, your days will look different and below is just a snap shot of the things you will be doing:
- Supervising Carer workers, doing training and reviews in the field
- Responsible for reporting clients’ needs that change, conducting risk assessments and chatting to social services to make this happen
- Making sure we deliver continuity of care, really listening to the client’s needs and ensuring we give them the best care plan
- Giving excellent service to our clients with more complex care needs
- Helping your colleagues with audits and making sure we as a department are fully compliant with industry regulations
- Having a positive approach to resolving complaints first time, every time
Your “office view” will change on a daily basis as you will be based in our Abertillery offices and be out and about in the field.
In return for your hard work we will reward you with:
- A basic salary of £18,500 per year
- Health cash back scheme, free glasses, free massages, access to an Employee Assistance programme and much more!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and if you stay with us for two years that will rise to 27 days) plus if you value your leave, we will give you the opportunity to buy up to 5 more holidays
- Opportunity to join our 3% interest Christmas savings scheme
If this is the role you have been looking for, just make sure the below matches who you are and apply, as we can’t wait to hear from you!
- You are qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- You are computer literate, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail
- You have an excellent understanding of the English language both written and spoken
- You have previous experience of managing/supervising people
- You are flexible to participate in our on-call rota
What New Directions Education offers:
Application for :