- Location: Cardiff - De Cymru
- Start Date: 2 October 2017
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Holdings
- Category: Human Resources
- Job Ref: GHRMC
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
New Directions is a Gold IiP accredited Recruitment and Training Provider based in the heart of Cardiff. Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Group HR Manager. This is a once in a career opportunity to join a true market leader with a fabulous suite of benefits. Our incumbent Group HR Manager has been promoted to a senior operational role, which truly reflects the excellent reputation of HR in the business. In addition to IiP Gold we have also been in receipt of the following awards:
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
- HR Director of the year – Wales HR Awards 2017
This role is a generalist HR role, and will involve line management of two staff members and will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Providing advice and guidance to internal stakeholders, attending meetings as appropriate and ensuring the HR agenda is represented fully in relation to business decisions.
- Talent Management and Succession Planning.
- Performance Management – working in partnership to refine and implement the performance management process as well as supporting and coaching managers to establish performance objectives.
- Reward & Recognition, overseeing the ongoing evaluation of pay & reward.
- Employee Relations, providing advice to the managers on high level issues.
- Employee engagement and culture – developing engagement strategies and ensuring the employee life-cycle is in keeping the company’s values and ethos.
- Promote HR best practice and consistency across the businesses.
- To maintain, develop and communicate comprehensive, effective and legally compliant HR policies and procedures in conjunction with the Group HR Director.
- Provide proactive support to the Group HR Director
- Manage recruitment campaigns for the various businesses to ensure effective and efficient recruitment.
- Deliver HR training to staff members.
- Demonstrable experience in a generalist HR role, preferably in a SME and/or Professional Services Environment.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and customer orientated.
- Experience of managing an operational HR team.
- Chartered CIPD and/or has studied HR to Level 7 or equivalent experience.
- Ability to design and deliver HR training.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
Highlights of our benefits package include:
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday with uplift to 30 after 2 years’ service and the flexibility to buy holidays
- Car Parking
- Laptop, Mobile
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Shield Cashback
To apply, please email CV and Covering Letter to Cath Day, Group Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Tuesday 12 September 2017. Interviews will take place on Monday 18th September 2017 and Thursday 21 September 2017.
Please call Cath on 02920 390150 if you have any questions about this role.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th September 2017