Internal Sales Executive, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £26,000
- Start date: Immediate
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
We have a fantastic opportunity for self-driven and enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic Online DBS team which is in an exciting period of growth.
Purpose of the role:
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be part of an exciting team that has seen significant growth over the last years. Driven to exceed all budgets and set KPI’s you will be responsible for driving continued growth of the business by selling DBS’ checks and the other associated services to new and existing customers.
- Maximise all sales opportunities (daily)
- Pro-actively prospect, new customers
- Actively follow up on all sales leads
- Upselling on all inbound telephone calls
- Use cross-selling skills to sell services from the wider business
- Maximise all Profit opportunities (daily)
- Understand customer requirements
- Regular reviews of existing customers pricing and services we can offer
- A proactive approach to add on sales
- Implement market research and analysis in order to identify areas of growth
- Customer Service
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing customers
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
- Exceed all customer expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience
- Promote industry-leading customer service levels
Ideally, successful candidates will have a strong sales background developing new business in a service-based sector. Knowledge of the Compliance of DBS and Vetting markets would be ideal but not essential as full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Further requirements include:
- Numerate and skilled in verbal and written communications.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of working in a demanding environment
- Confident telephone skills
- High levels of self-motivation, confidence and the ability to gain rapport with clients
- Full understating of business development activities using different resources, including social media
- Results driven, motivated and enthusiastic
- Opportunity to earn commission
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to five more
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role, we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.