Online DBS Outbound Sales
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
- Start date: 1 October 2019
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- Winner of ‘Innovation and Excellence’ Award – Corporate Live Wire Awards 2018
- Winner of ‘Best Professional Services Company’ – The Cardiff Life Awards 2018
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic OnlineDBS team which is in an exciting period of growth.
Purpose of the role:
As an OnlineDBS Sales Advisor, you will be reporting directly to the Online DBS Billing Manager and will be responsible for growing revenue for the business in sales of DBS’ and the other services provided by the department.
- Developing business via sales calls, email marketing and client meetings
- Converting leads into sales and is proactive with following up leads
- Uses cross selling skills to support the whole business
- Upsells additional services to existing clients
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with new and existing clients
- Implements market research and analysis in order to identify areas of growth into other ‘vetting’ packages
- Develops and offers solution-based advice to clients on any service issues
- Performs any ad hoc duties as determined by the requirements of the Company
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a sales or administrative setting and also have sound knowledge of the Compliance of DBS and Vetting markets. Further requirements include:
- Numerate and skilled in verbal and written communications.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of working in a demanding environment
- Confident telephone skills
- High levels of self-motivation, confidence and the ability to gain rapport with clients
- Full understating of business development activities using different resources, including social media
- Results driven, motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong Team Player
- Opportunity to earn commission
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to five more
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role, we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Application for :