- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Professional
- Category: Compliance, Sales Consultant
- Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity within our Commercial Department for an Online DBS Sales Consultant. This is an exciting role with huge potential for growth and to earn uncapped commission.
As an Online DBS Sales Consultant you will be reporting directly to the Vetting Sales and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for growing revenue for the business in online DBS sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing business via sales calls, email marketing
- Converting leads into sales and being proactive with following up leads
- Upsell additional services to existing clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing clients
- Market research and analysis to identify areas of growth
- Any other duties as determined by the requirements of the Company at any particular time.
- Previous sales experience
- Numerate and skilled in verbal and written communications
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of both Excel and Word
- Experience or capability of working in a demanding environment
- High levels of self-motivation, confidence and ability to gain rapport with clients
- Full understating of business development activities using different resource including social media
- Results driven, motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong Team Player
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th April 2018