- Location: Swansea - De Cymru
- Start Date: April 2018
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Category: Sales Support
- Job Ref: PTSSS
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum pro rata (0.5 FTE)
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We are looking for a Part Time, Welsh medium Sales Support Administrator to join our Swansea Education office. This post is for 20 hours per week (0.5 FTE) and we are flexible with regards to working pattern.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting candidates and carrying out registrations
- Source candidates for branch and assist with registration of candidates.
- Chasing and obtaining references, DBS information and eligibility to work
- Entering and updating information on our candidate databases
- Working closely with the Sales team to ensure a good flow of candidates into bookings
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Holds a full driving license
- Fluent Welsh speaker
- Methodical approach to work
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in a busy administration role
- Knowledge of the Education sector would be an advantage
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th February 2019