- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Holdings
- Category: Administration
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our head office in the centre of Cardiff. The main function of this role is to welcome all visitors to the building, and to ensure that the reception area runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with telephone queries and voicemails
- Visitors: greeting & seating, room availability, booking systems adhered to
- Ensuring that the Reception and communal areas are clear, clean and well- presented when not in use
- Dealing with Group Helpdesk
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Incoming & Outgoing mail including post, fax, electronic and Education in boxes distribution including timesheets
- Distribution: ensure that all post is opened, arranged departmentally and distributed to all designated persons
- Ordering stock and taking deliveries for all offices (ensuring delivery notes/invoices and other non-post documents are transferred to Operations as soon as possible)
- Ensuring all Outlook room and vehicle booking systems are adhered to
- Maintaining signing-in logs, vehicle inspection forms and completing weekly vehicle inspections
- DBS card payments & banking
- Producing and sending ID badges
- Arranging and coordinating archiving and storage facilities
- All additional administrative tasks as delegated by Group Operations Manager
- City centre location in Cardiff
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2018