- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Administration
- Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Innovation and Excellence’ award at the corporate Live Wire Awards 2018
Purpose of Role:
As Sales Support you are responsible for ensuring that New Directions Education has a steady flow of candidates available for placing into work. This must be achieved by following New Directions’ compliance and registration processes.
- Keeping a diary of candidates to maintain contact with and activate for work, following New Directions’ compliance processes
- Conducting candidate Registrations and Re-Registration interviews
- Conducting group Registrations and recruitment open days
- Offsite Registrations
- Scanning registration packs correctly onto the database
- Gathering and scanning candidate documents and ensuring all are valid and original seen, adhering to Compliance processes
- Sending and ensuring references are completed as per company referencing policy
- Conducting governing body checks on candidates, such as EWC, List 99
- Conducting pre-audit checks on candidate files
- Submitting DBS applications ensuring all documents are correct and details are accurately inputted
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and projects as required
- Resourcing candidates via multiple recruitment channels, including online CV searching and open days
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent with transferable skills or alternatively must have proven administrative skills.
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Education Sector preferred but not essential
- Communication – Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
- Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with different types of people
- Time Management – Sound time management skills, is pro-active with managing workload in order to meet deadlines
- Results driven – Strives for excellent results and high-quality standards
- IT literate – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th February 2019