- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Sales Support
- Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
As Sales Support you are responsible for ensuring that New Directions Education has a steady flow of candidates available for placing into work. This must be achieved by following New Directions’ compliance and registration processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping a diary of candidates to maintain contact with and activate for work, following ND’s compliance processes
- Conducting candidate Registrations and Re-Registrations
- Supporting the Sales Team in group registrations and open days
- Scanning registration packs correctly onto the database.
- Gathering and scanning candidate documents and ensuring all are valid and original seen
- Sending and ensuring references are completed as per NDE’s referencing policy
- Conducting correct checks on candidates (EWC, NCTL, DBS, List 99)
- Conducting pre-audit checks on candidate files
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and projects as required.
- Must be educated to a minimum of a degree holding excellent transferable skills or alternatively must have proven administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Education Sector preferred but not essential
- Communication – Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
- Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with different types of people
- Time Management – Sound time management skills, is pro-active with managing workload in order to meet deadlines
- Results driven – Strives for excellent results and high-quality standards
- IT literate – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- City centre location in Cardiff
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Direction maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th December 2018