- Location: Bristol - South West England
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Recruitment
- Category: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19,000 to £25,000
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Best Specialist Recruitment Firm 2018 – Social Care – Business Excellence Awards
Due to continued growth in our Bristol Social Care office, we are looking for individuals who can help to develop the business further. This is an exciting role for either an established Recruitment Consultant or sales individual, to grow a new sales plan, however applications from trainee consultants will be considered.
We can offer the successful candidate an excellent basic salary and commission structure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively seeking new business opportunities to ensure the continued profitability of the department.
- Ensuring an awareness of the market and identifying areas for development.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients including visits and service calls.
- Negotiation of charge rates.
- Actively recruiting and registering candidates following New Directions policy.
- Dealing with any performance issues that may arise.
- Working with the administration team to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Participating in the out of hours service on a rota basis.
- Initiative and a positive attitude
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to win new business
- Desire to progress and develop with a growing branch
- Ability to work well on own or as part of a team
“Social Care has a great team spirit and great support amongst themselves. Well managed, hard workers.”
The Social Care sector is not for the faint hearted and requires a passionate and driven candidate who thrives on overcoming challenges. Our innovative team is structured to reflect the needs of both our candidates and clients. We are dedicated to providing the right recruitment within the communities we work, providing a quality service and building relationships built on integrity and respect.
“I think that the Social Care department is a fantastic example … they are not only a great community and a close knit team but they seem to be expanding and branching out at an amazing rate
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th July 2018