- Location: Wirral - North West England
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23,500 to £29,500 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful Wirral office as an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work with our clients, filling both temporary and permanent roles.
Your responsibilities will include
- Be responsible for advertising, shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates, in line with our compliance policy.
- Calling and visiting schools across Liverpool to build relationships with our contacts within the schools.
- Using our company data base and your personal skills to match candidates to the suitable roles within the schools.
- Ensure that clients and candidates are receiving the best quality service from New Directions.
- Negotiating pay and charge rates between the candidates and schools.
- Identifying candidate training needs and arranging suitable courses for them.
- Working towards financial budgets and company KPI targets.
Must have at least 1 year recruitment or sales experience, a full driving license and a proven background demonstrating ability to win new business and maintain relationships. Other specifications include:
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well on own or part of a team
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 0151 515 0822,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018