- Location: Cardiff - De Cymru
- Start Date: March 2017
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Account Manager
- Job Ref: RCECP
- Salary: £20,000 - £27,500 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Cardiff Education team, working the Primary department.
This role is truly a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful teams in education recruitment in Wales. The desk is already doing exceptionally well. We are looking for someone to use their sales skills to take it to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of schools with designated areas, keeping in regular contact via phone, email and visits to ascertain their requirements for supply.
- Making sales calls in line with KPIs.
- Recruiting teachers according to compliance guidelines and offering them an excellent candidate experience ensuring New Directions is their agency of choice.
- Networking and attending events with the view to expanding your area of business
- Updating our IT system and carrying out all administration tasks with accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Proven experience of delivering in fast paced recruitment environment, preferably Education recruitment
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
“The team spirit in the education department is fantastic”
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th March 2017