Registered Manager, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £30,000 - £43,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
Our aim has always been to help improve the quality of life for individuals with specialist care and support needs in our communities. We are a registered member of the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) and are committed to the safeguarding of all our service users. We are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Registered Manager to head up a new service base in RCT.
We have been providing domiciliary care for adults and children since 2003 and have a proven record of delivering high standards. You would have the support of centralised Quality Assurance, HR, Recruitment, IT, Facilities and Payroll teams, as well as the peer support from our other managers across South Wales, with direct accountability to the RI.
You will wear many hats, but your role will have a focus on supporting our care assistants and service users, through their employment and care journey, making sure the care service and employment experience is of the highest possible standard.
- To safely achieve new care hours in line with the organisation’s growth targets.
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship and support to community and branch staff.
- Oversee staff rota, ensuring quality and compliance.
- Ensure an effective on-call rota.
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals.
- Promote staff retention.
What we offer:
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Pension Scheme.
- £30,000 – £43,000
- £250 per month car allowance.
- Full time 37.5 hours per week.
- Health Insurance Cash Back Plan.
- Supportive and experienced company
- Driven and ambitious.
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and drive.
- Superb communication skills.
- Natural ability to form strong relationships.
- Have a real grasp on the workings of a domiciliary care branch.
- Creative and outside of the box lateral thinking.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills; including word, outlook and excel.
- Full Driving Licence as this role will require travel.