Registered Manager – ND Care & Support
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £30,000 - £43,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care & Support
You’ll know that being a Registered Manager is hugely challenging.
You have ultimate responsibility for your service users and you need to lead and inspire your team to deliver the best care possible. You’re accountable to senior management and need to grow the business while recruiting and retaining staff.
Luckily, here at ND Care & Support, we understand the challenges that come with the Registered Manager role, so you’ll be well looked after.
You can expect:
- A salary up to £43,000 plus commission and a car allowance of £3000 per annum
- Private medical cover
- Free onsite gym (or a Greggs nearby if you prefer)
- An employer committed to your wellbeing
- A profitable branch that’s growing – if you continue the current success of the branch, you can expect a commission of between £300 and £500 per month. If you grow the business commission is uncapped
- An experienced and hardworking team of Co-ordinators and Administrators
- A Director with extensive experience in the sector
You’ll have already held a leadership role within the Domiciliary Care sector, and you hold a QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
What New Directions Education offers: