Sales Admin Support, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £14,600 - £16,000
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Operations & Administration
As a Part-time Sales Admin Support, you will be reporting directly to the Operations and Sales Manager, working closely with the Sales Admin Support, and will be responsible for all administrative duties within the business.
The competent administrator is responsible for the processing and administration of all vetting sales outputs, such as countersigning disclosure and barring service applications, adding new clients to the database, and processing online payments.
Resourcing contact lists for new client bases using facilities available to them and working closely with our Communications and Marketing team to develop mailshots and marketing plans. To support the team in Dealing with all customer enquires, within a timely manner.
Sound knowledge of all vetting sales processes:
- Knowledge of vetting related legislation.
- Able to build good relationships.
- Exhibit strong values.
Essential Criteria and Skills required:
- Numerate and skilled in verbal and written communications.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Efficient user of RDB.
- Experience of working in a demanding environment.
- High levels of self-motivation, confidence and the ability to gain rapport with clients.
- Full understating of business development activities using different resource including social media.
- Results driven, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong Team Player.