- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Administration, Sales Support
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We have an exciting opportunity within our ALN team for a Sales Support to join our team. The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Branch and will assist the team as agreed by the Branch Manager.
- Sourcing candidates for the Branch.
- Meeting and greeting candidates.
- Carryout registrations when required and assist Account Managers where necessary.
- Ensure Company continuously advertises for candidates effectively.
- Complete administrative duties as required, assisting the team as agreed by the Branch Manager.
- As a component part of the Company recruitment process, develop, implement and maintain online candidate searches across relevant job sites.
- Ensure that the registration process is being carried out appropriately including high standards of communication between Company and candidates before during and following the registration process.
- Carry out audit procedures to ensure that the registration process is being carried out accordingly.
- Ensure training on registration process is provided for new starters as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Establish a Company database of potential candidates and regularly distribute to the team.
- Organize and attend ‘teacher fairs’ within further education establishments and initiate regular open days within such establishments to attract and recruit newly qualified teachers, nursery nurses, learning support assistants and teacher assistants
- Use Company websites, publications and media partners to maximise Company profile.
- Liaise regularly with Company Compliance Team, preparing and providing information and recruitment analysis as required.
- Travel may be required to undertake external recruitment projects.
Liaise with Branch Manager directly to identify candidate shortages and specific qualifications.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 1 year previous experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administrative experience, preferably in a Recruitment environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 11th January 2018