- Location: Wrexham
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £17,000 - £18,500
- Start date: July 2019
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Operations & Administration
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
• A market leader
• Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
• Winner of HR Professional of the Year – Wales HR Awards 2018
• Winner of Innovation and Excellence Award – Corporate LiveWire Awards 2016, 2017 and 2018
• Winner of Best Professional Services Company – Cardiff Life Awards 2018
As Sales Support you are responsible for ensuring that New Directions Education has a steady flow of candidates available for placing into work. This must be achieved by following New Directions’ compliance and registration processes.
- Keeping a diary of candidates to maintain contact with and activate for work, following ND’s compliance processes
- Conducting candidate Registrations and Re-Registrations
- Supporting the Sales Team in group registrations and open days
- Scanning registration packs correctly onto the database.
- Gathering and scanning candidate documents and ensuring all are valid and original seen
- Sending and ensuring references are completed as per NDE’s referencing policy
- Conducting correct checks on candidates (EWC, NCTL, DBS, List 99)
- Conducting pre-audit checks on candidate files
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and projects as required.
• Must be educated to a minimum of a degree holding excellent transferable skills or alternatively must have proven administrative skills.
• Knowledge of Education Sector preferred but not essential
• Communication – Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
• Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with different types of people
• Time Management – Sound time management skills, is pro-active with managing workload in order to meet deadlines
• Results driven – Strives for excellent results and high-quality standards
• IT literate – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Application for :