- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Recruitment
- Category: Sales Support
- Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We have an exciting opportunity within our Social Care team based in Head Office for a Support Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to all branches and will be responsible for leading the recruitment and payroll processes. This is a fast paced role with a degree of responsibility to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and actioned in a timely manner, so an ability to multi task and be able to manage time efficiently and effectively is essential.
- To work within the policies and procedures of New Directions paying special attention to the policies which promote a safe working environment for all staff and visitors.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems are put in place for the effective and efficient management of administration.
- Ensuring that these systems run effectively and are adhered to by all staff in the department.
- To distribute CVs and coordinate the Registration Process for booking candidates for interview, updating confirmation letters, application forms etc.
- To undertake candidate registrations/recruitment days adhering to compliance procedures.
- To be responsible for running registrations & entering all candidate information on the database following their interview, sending DBSs and references.
- To keep in contact with candidates and chase outstanding documents ensuring that the candidates progress through the registration process is as efficient as possible.
- To be responsible for ensuring all compliance standards are met.
- To ensure that Welcome Packs and I.D badges are issued to all staff.
- To ensure that all candidate files are up-to-date and available for audits and inspection by internal or external bodies.
- To contact candidates on a regular basis to build a rapport and establish their availability, employment requirements, chasing timesheets, training, DBS renewals etc.
- To provide a high level of customer service and quality relations with all users and builds new ones easily.
- To deal with client questions and queries in the absence of the Recruitment Consultant.
- To ensure that all client information is up-to-date including Notes and Rate within the Financials.
- Liaison with the Credit Control Team to manage the Aged Debtor and keep all debts to a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and using their initiative.
- Excellent working knowledge of Information Communication and Technology.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 1 year previous experience in an administrative or sales support role.
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2018