- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Addysg
- Category: Administration
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
We have an exciting opportunity within our Cardiff team for a Welsh speaking Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Branch and will assist the team as agreed by the Branch Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Source and select WLM candidates
- Research candidate market and market trends
- Writing and up-loading job ads
- Manage job boards and manage candidate Reponses
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact
- Assisting with producing/sending marketing material to both candidates and clients
- Social media champion
- Translation support
- Sourcing, booking and attending Recruitment Fayres
- Help to raise our company profile across the WLM community
- Networking with local WLM groups to generate candidate numbers
- Produce weekly activity and reports
- Follow set company KPI’s
- Keeping a diary of candidates to maintain contact with and activate for work, following ND’s compliance processes
- Conducting candidate Registrations and Re-Registrations
- Supporting the Sales Team in group registrations and open days
- Scanning registration packs correctly onto the database.
- Gathering and scanning candidate documents and ensuring all are valid and original seen
- Sending and ensuring references are completed as per NDE’s referencing policy
- Conducting correct checks on candidates (EWC, NCTL, DBS, List 99)
- Conducting pre-audit checks on candidate files
- Promote internal recommend a friend initiative to candidates
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administrative experience, preferably in a Recruitment environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Full driving licence
- Fluent Welsh speaker
- City centre location in Cardiff
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltdfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd February 2018