- Location: Aberystwyth
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Education
- Category: Administration
- Salary: £18,500 to £19,500
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Welsh Speaking Booking Consultant to join our office in Aberystwyth.
Your responsibilities will include
- Establishing quality relationships with candidates and understanding their employment requirements, contacting them on a regular basis to update their availability.
- Ensuring all quality and compliance standards are met at all times.
- Assisting with candidate registrations/recruitment days.
- Ensuring that all client information is correct and up-to-date; including subsidiaries and rate matrix.
- Managing the shift process; dealing with client requests and filling bookings with available candidates promptly.
- Sending booking confirmations, profiles and any other documentation requested by the client.
- Dealing with client questions and queries in the absence of the sales consultant.
- Keeping the sales consultants updated on recruitment shortfalls based on the unfilled shifts and adding job adverts as requested.
- Managing the payroll process; processing and obtaining timesheets.
- Dealing with general queries/calls/walk-in enquiries to the office.
- Providing general administrative support to the team, to ensure a smooth running of the department.
- Taking part in On Call duties (Optional).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shows initiative and has excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Administrative experience, preferably in a recruitment environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Detail orientated.
- Full driving license and willingness to travel across Gwyneth region.
- Clean DBS certificate
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltdfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th March 2018