- Location: Wrexham - North Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sector: Recruitment
- Salary: £21,000 to £23,00 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Wrexham Office as a Welsh Speaking Recruitment Consultant, to work with our clients filling both temporary and permanent roles within various schools across North Wales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- In line with our compliance policy, you will be responsible for advertising, shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates.
- Calling and visiting schools across North Wales to build relationships with our contacts within the schools.
- Using our company data base and your personal skills to match candidates to the suitable roles within the schools.
- Ensure that clients and candidates are receiving the best quality service from New Directions.
- Negotiating pay and charge rates between the candidates and schools.
- Identifying candidate training needs and arranging suitable courses for them.
- Working towards financial budgets and company KPI targets.
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Can provide exceptional customer service
- Can demonstrate resilience
- Organised and able to multitask
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work well on own or part of a team
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltdfor more information on this job vacancy,on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th March 2018