Awards and Accreditations
The New Directions group of companies work to ensure that we provide a quality service to all of our stakeholders. We are proud to have been acknowledged for our services with a number of awards and accreditations. These include:
2016 is fast becoming an exceptionally successful year for New Directions. To date we have won the following awards:
- Winner of Acquisition International ‘Most Outstanding Recruitment Training Services Company’ Excellence Award 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Company to Work For (under 250 employees)’ at the IRP Awards 2016
- Highly Commended for ‘Best Service’ at the Go Wales Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Innovation and Excellence’ Award at the Corporate Live Wire Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ at the Business Excellence Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment Agency’ at the Regional Awards 2016
- Shortlisted as the ‘Best Professional Services Company’ at The Cardiff Life Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Compliance Team’ at The Women in Compliance Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Supplier of the Year’ at the Welsh National Procurement Awards 2016
- Shortlisted for ‘Community Award’ at the Welsh National Procurement Awards 2016
Winner of ‘Supplier of the Year’ award at Welsh Procurement Awards
Shortlisted with ‘Community Engagement’ award at Welsh Procurement Awards
Shortlisted for ‘Manager of the Year’ at IIP awards
Winner of ‘Innovation and Excellence’ Award at the Corporate Live Wire Awards 2015
Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Provider’ by Corporate Vision Awards 2015
Listing with the Top 500 Recruiter International List for a second successive year
Named as the 42nd fastest growing company in Wales in 2015
Shortlisted as an ‘Employer of Choice’ at Recruiter International Awards
Named as one of the UK’s ‘most inspiring companies’ by the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
Two managers shortlisted for the ‘Leader in Wales’ Awards (2013)
‘Trainer of the Month’ award from People 1st (sector skills council)
Two managers shortlisted for the ‘Leaders in Wales’ Awards (2012)
Listed as a ‘Hot 100 Recruite’
Our organisation was awarded Investors in People status in September 2013. We are committed to creating the best possible environment for all stakeholders associated with our business. Our team continues to work with the IIP framework guidelines to ensure quality of service.
New Directions is dedicated to providing quality assurance in every element of our business. We recognise the importance of continuous business process improvements. Our business has been awarded accreditation for the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 benchmarks. We worked closely with an external project management company to ensure that our working practices are efficient and of the highest quality.
Our organisation is part of a group of companies who belong the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). This means that we abide by a professional Code of Practice. In line with the REC vision, we are 100% dedicated to supporting raising standards throughout the recruitment sector.
Our sister organisation onlinedbs.co.uk has been given approval by both the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) as a rigorous and safe system for employers and organisations to use to obtain appropriate criminal record checks. Our in-house team worked with both of these official bodies to ensure that our product matched the high standards required to provide this service.