- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: immediate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Accountancy and Finance
- Job Ref: so/2727
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 pa
Our Client, Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff, are currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified (or QBE) accountant. Flexible to full or part time.
The role requires a confident and friendly individual, someone who has the drive, appetite and motivation to take their career to the next stage.
• Full accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
• Preparation of management accounts & cash flow statements
• Preparation of tax computations, CT600s & self-assessment returns completion
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Liaise with clients on accounts and tax queries as required
• Training junior staff members
• Reporting directly to the partners
Knowledge & Experience:
• ACCA / ACA is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a general practice
• Strong computer skills
• Strong analytical, tax and accounting skills
• Sound accounting/tax system knowledge; CCH desirable
• Accuracy in daily work and other projects
• Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to function as a team player
Onsite parking, enrolment into pension, standard holidays (20+BH), family feel- great team spirit
Please contact New Directions Commercialfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th September 2017