- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: immediate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Accountancy and Finance
- Job Ref: so/2727
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 pa
Our Client, Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff, are currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified (or QBE) accountant. Flexible to full or part time.
The role requires a confident and friendly individual, someone who has the drive, appetite and motivation to take their career to the next stage.
• Full accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
• Preparation of management accounts & cash flow statements
• Preparation of tax computations, CT600s & self-assessment returns completion
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Liaise with clients on accounts and tax queries as required
• Training junior staff members
• Reporting directly to the partners
Knowledge & Experience:
• ACCA / ACA is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a general practice
• Strong computer skills
• Strong analytical, tax and accounting skills
• Sound accounting/tax system knowledge; CCH desirable
• Accuracy in daily work and other projects
• Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to function as a team player
Onsite parking, enrolment into pension, standard holidays (20+BH), family feel- great team spirit
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th September 2017