- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales
- Category: Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor
- Job Ref: SLBTS
- Salary: Salary of £16,000 plus commission (30% commission paid on profit over target, OTE within the 1st year = £18 - £22k)
New Directions are currently recruiting for experienced Telesales executives to join our client based in Cardiff. Our Client based in Cardiff City Centre so is easy to access by both car and public transport. Our client is looking for motivated and driven individuals who can source and develop new accounts where you will manage on a monthly basis and look to grow the accounts each month through relationship building and upselling.
You will be fully supported with a full induction and training where you will learn all the exciting selling points on the company and be introduced to the products you will be selling which include:
- Work Wear
- Office Supplies
- Office Furniture
- Promotional goods
Our Client is looking for committed telesales advisors, who have both great attitude to deliver exceptional Customer Service, the drive, ambition and motivation to earn good money. You must be willing to work hard to succeed.
- Sales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Competitive Salary of £16,000 plus commission (30% commission paid on profit over target, OTE within the 1st year = £18 – £22k)
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 17:00pm.
- Excellent benefits package including Free City Centre parking
As a telephone sales executive you will be targeted to sell the products and services of the company you work for by calling both hot and cold clients.
You will work within a team of other sales executives and you will be set targets and strategies by the team leader. Your day will be mostly spent calling customers and persuading them to either purchase a product, trial a service or accept a visit from another member of the sales team. The sales executive role is often about opening opportunity for sales visits for a business development team. The role requires a certain amount of tenacity and drive.
Telesales professionals carry out a lot of cold calling. Working primarily with the telephone and contacting numerous clients daily. These professionals are very informed on the products and services they provide.
- Managing databases
- Generating new business
- Managing accounts
- Meeting targets
- Helping clients
- Calling prospective clients
- Closing sales and making plans to gain repeat business
- Attending industry events
- Performing administrative duties
- Using the latest sales software
- Booking appointments for sales representatives to visit potential customers
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Working within a team in a sales environment
- IT literate
- Time management
- Outstanding customer service skills
Working via New Directions you will benefit from:
- A dedicated account manager
- Regular and varied assignments
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential long-term and temporary to permanent roles
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- Network of branches across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation throughout the recruitment industry
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 27th April 2018