Bench Assembly Operative, Norfolk
- Location: Norfolk
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
Bench Assembly Operative
These new vacancies offer an opportunity of a temporary to permanent role after a successful probationary period.
£10.50 per hour to start with increase on performance and target achievement (no time limit on pay increase)
Our client a leading manufacturing company based in Harleston.
They provide a wide range of goods and services to industrial, construction, logistics and automotive markets throughout the UK and in Europe including pallets, packaging, agricultural inspecting boxes, a large range of tools, workwear and safety equipment, and property services.
We are currently looking to recruit multiple roles being Bench Assembly Operatives to work in the pallet manufacturing department.
The suitable candidate will need the following experience:
- General labouring experience
- General operator experience
- Handheld tool experience
- Making and repairing wooden pallets
- Comply with the company’s health and safety procedures
- Product inspection experience
- Manual handling experience
Please note you will be required to work in an open work environment which exposes you to all season weather elements, therefore you will need to be willing to work indoors and out.
Days of Work: – Monday to Friday
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm shift
Salary:£10.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
What New Directions Commercial offers:
- A dedicated and expert account manager
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential long-term and permanent roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme