Our Client due to expansion are looking to recruit an experienced Revit Coordinator to join their Design Team based in Cardiff – working in a multi-disciplinary environment on major projects for the Firm.
You will be working closely with their Engineers to deliver design and build projects to their Clients.
Responsible for BIM/Revit processes on projects from scheme design through to tender, you will be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working practical knowledge of 3D design tools.
- Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling.
- Endeavour to fully implement BIM/Revit technology within the Firm.
- Establishing project BIM/Revit strategies and supporting their delivery.
- Enable Engineers to deliver multi discipline projects using the latest technology.
- Promote and assist teams in adopting best practice in implementing BIM methodologies and practices.
- Support the work associated with Revit software upgrades, testing and document management.
- Reinforce quality assurance processes to ensure that all client deliverables are fully compliant with standards.
- Assist Engineers with project delivery to setup and maintain projects to ensure delivery to client.
What We Are Looking For
- You will be highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and methodical approach.
- Have a good practical understanding working as a Revit Coordinator within a Building Services environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong Revit technical knowledge, with experience in adoption of BIM processes, supporting a range of BIM solutions, with a proven competence in the latest version of Autodesk Revit.
- Knowledge of infrastructure design processes working within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, able to identify, interpret and apply required industry, client or internal Revit standards.
- You will be solutions focused, proactive and flexible, at ease working as part of a project delivery team and communicating BIM/Revit best practice at an industry level.
- You will have excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels to enable you to build good working relationships.
Please contact New Directions Commercialfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th September 2017