Business Account Executive, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £26000 - 28000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales & Account Management
Business Account Executive
Salary Banding: £25,500 to £28,000 dependant on skills and experience
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 Hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Generating Apprenticeship starts with new and existing clients through various sales activities with a focus on telesales.
- Take full ownership of the client from lead generation to apprenticeship start and development into key account management to drive maximum opportunities for the client.
- Achieving business profile requirements and sales targets in line with contractual requirements and key performance indicators
- Maintain commercial awareness of business opportunities arising in the local labour market and adopt a proactive approach to business generation.
- Reporting sales activity, data, and forecasts in accordance with business requirements
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience in Work based learning and / or a background in recruitment would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
- Experience in B2B sales
- Client relationship management, customer service & B2B sales experience
- Driving license and access to own vehicle essential
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.