- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Ref: so/111
- Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 pa
Our Client are looking to recruit due to continued expansion, two Residential Conveyancers within their Cardiff and Pontypridd offices.
It is not essential but desirous that you have previous experience within another volume residential conveyancing team but applications from newly qualified solicitors and legal executives will also be considered.
This position is the ideal opportunity for a fee earner wishing to further progress their career in residential property. If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in and you are keen to pursue your legal career you are encouraged to apply.
- You will be required to manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload under the appropriate supervision dependant upon qualification and experience and provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
- You will be required to use the Firms case management system and whilst full training will be provided a basic level of IT knowledge and Microsoft Office is a necessity
- You will have previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department and be able to manage a varied caseload
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively and in a client friendly way
- You should have good IT skills and excellent organisational skills
- Naturally you should be able to progress matters effectively meeting all set deadlines
- You will recognise the need to sometimes be required to work outside of normal contractual hours to achieve the required level of Client service
Apart from the satisfaction of a being part of a successful team and a top 100 UK conveyancing practice you will receive a competitive package DOE and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and encouraging environment
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th August 2017