New Directions are currently recruiting for a large training provider in Cardiff. We are looking for an experienced Hospitality NVQ Assessor to join the team.
Salary: £20,000- £23,000 DOE
Working hours will be Monday- Friday
A1 or equivalent qualification and occupational competence required
As an NVQ Assessor you will be covering a regional area and your core duties will be:
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
- Liaise with other team members in the development and delivery of courses.
Please get in touch today to find out more information!
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd March 2018