- Location: Monmouthshire - South Wales
- Duration: maternity leave
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Legal
- Salary: up to £20,000
Our Client a well-respected and dependable law firm, who have earned a reputation in the Newport and Monmouth areas for their sound advice and down-to-earth approach, are recruiting for two Legal Secretary to cover maternity leave.
Legal Secretary to work in their Monmouth office full time, starting 18th December 2017.
Legal Secretary to work in their Newport office 27 hours per week starting 12th January 2018.
The successful candidates will have a strong background working as a Legal Secretary within Conveyancing, together with fast and accurate keyboard skills, both copy typing and audio typing.
Candidate Profile and experience:
- Experience in the Conveyancing process
- Accurate typing skills – for documentation and financial statements. To include both copy typing and digital dictation
- A fine eye with attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Polite and professional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2017